Seminar „Green Economy and Civil Society in the European Union and Eastern Neighborhood”, 14 October 2011
Center for International Relations and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung are pleased to invite you to a seminar „Green Economy and Civil Society in the European Union and Eastern Neighborhood”.
– Wojciech Borodzicz-Smoliński, Member of the Board, Center for International Relations, Warsaw,
– Dr. Christian Schmitz, Director of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Warsaw.
– Dr. Krzysztof Iszkowski, Assistant Professor, Center for the Study of Democracy, Liberté Magazine, Warsaw,
– Dominika Kulczyk-Lubomirska, CEO and Founder, Green Cross Poland,
– Dr. Nils Meyer-Ohlendorf, Senior Fellow, Ecologic Institute, Berlin,
– Dr. Tigran Sargsyan, Assistant Professor, Department of Social-Economic Geography, Yerevan State University
– Adam Reichardt, Managing Editor, New Eastern Europe Magazine, Crakow,
– Joanna Maćkowiak-Pandera, Under-secretary of State, Ministry of Environment, Poland,
– Anna Golubovska-Onisimova, President, MAMA86 Ukrainian National Environmental NGO,
– Dariusz Szwed, President of “Zieloni 2004”, coordinator of the Green Economy campaign, Poland.
14 October (Friday) from 10:00 to 15:30
Centrum Konferencyjne Zielna ul. Zielna 37, Warszawa
The meeting will be held in English only.
Please confirm your participation by 13th October via phone: 22 646 52 67 or e-mail: info(at)csm.org.pl
Number of seats is limited.
– Green Cross Poland
– Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum
– Nowa Europa Wschodnia
– New Eastern Europe