Iran and the Gulf. Thaw or conflict.
Centre for International Relations and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in Polen invite you to the next meeting of our series – ZOOM THE WORLD. Once a week we talk to special guests: diplomats, entrepreneurs and experts about the situation in Poland and in the world.
Our guests were:
– Dr. Wojciech Grabowski, political scientist, lecturer at the University of Gdańsk
– Witold Śmidowski, diplomat, former Polish Ambassador to Iran
The meeting was moderated by dr. Małgorzata Bonikowska, the CIR President.
We talked with our guests about:
– How does Iran perceive Israel?
– What do the „Abraham Accords” change?
– What is Saudi Arabia playing for?