HUNGARY AND THE EU: What is Prime Minister Orban playing for?
? HUNGARY AND THE EU: What is Prime Minister Orban playing for?
Once a week on our Facebook page we talk LIVE with experts, diplomats, entrepreneurs and opinion leaders.
This Tuesday we talk with our guests about:
– What does Hungary look like during the pandemic?
– What are Viktor Orban’s plans for the upcoming months?
– What are the perspectives of Polish-Hungarian cooperation?
Our guests were:
– Prof. Bogdan Góralczyk – political scientist and sinologist, former high-ranking diplomat in Hungary, professor of the European Centre at Warsaw University, author of the book „Hungarian Syndrome: Trianon”
– Wojciech Przybylski – president of Res Publica Nowa Foundation, editor-in-chief of Visegrad Insight, expert on European politics
The conversation was moderated by dr. Małgorzata Bonikowska, political scientist, president of the Center for International Relations, THINKTANK and THINKTANK Magazine.