Book Talk „Everyone”
The Centre for International Relations and THINKTANK invite you for the next event from our BOOK TALK series.
The guests of the event will be:
- Prof. Manfred Nowak – University of Vienna international human rights professor, a member of the executive of the Viennese Forum for Democracy and human rights.
- Adam Bodnar PhD – SWPS University professor, the Polish Ombudsman for the VII term (09.2015-07.2021), an ambassador of the “Everyone” project
The event will be hosted by dr Małgorzata Bonikowska, the director of the Centre for International Relations.
Poland is one of the first countries which has participated in the project, whose creator is the well-known writer and lawyer Ferdinand von Schirach, who calls in his book “EVERYONE” for increased rights for EU citizens in crucial for them matters.
In the six new rules of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union Ferdinand von Schirach appeals for:
- protection of the environment and the fight against climate change
- securing our digital self-determination
- transparent introduction of the Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- right to truth as the preliminary condition for our democracy
- ending the exploitation of the developing world
- the possibility of enforcing the Charter by European courts
We invite everyone to sign their petition at: https://you.wemove.eu/campaigns/nowe-prawa-podstawowe-w-europie