Pet Business Opportunities: Analyzing Hong Kong’s Pet Supplies Market.
Hong Kong has seen significant growth in the number of pets in recent years, with owners lavishing their 1.2 million pets with products and services – from toys, clothing, food, grooming, wellness to health care and insurance. With the culture of treating pet as furry, feathery or fluffy “family members”, Hong Kong is set to see further growth in the pet supplies market.
Join us for a discussion with industry players and pet lovers on how to tap this burgeoning market!
You will learn about:
* What Hong Kong pet owners value when choosing pet supplies
* Market opportunities on pet products in Hong Kong
* Tips from industry experts on how to become successful in the Hong Kong market
Moderator: Angelica Leung (Head of Consumer Products, InvestHK)
Inside the mind of Hong Kong pet lovers
– Laura Cozijnsen (pet owner of 17 years)
Opportunities in Hong Kong’s pet supplies market
– Emily Choi (Senior Manager, Consumer Products, InvestHK)
– Sindy Wong (Head of Tourism and Hospitality, InvestHK)
Tips on becoming successful in the Hong Kong market
– Chrissie Kwan & Charles Hung (Founders, Ruff & Fetch)
– Elaine Shiu (Co-founder & CEO, AI Pet Care Limited)
Date: Thursday, 27 May 2021
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm CEST / 9:00 pm – 10:30 pm (Hong Kong Time)