CSM LIVE TALKS
World after the pandemic
World after the pandemic: Europe, USA, China
Centre for International Relations and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in Polen invite you to CSM LIVE TALKS – a live conversation with exceptional guests on our Facebook profile: Centrum Stosunków Międzynarodowych
Don’t miss our discussion!
– Thomas E. Garrett, Secretary General of the Community of Democracies
– Bo Ji, Chief Representative for CKGSB—Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business Europe
We will discuss:
– What will the US-China competition bring to the world?
– What is the shape of democracy and the West today?
– What does the future of Europe look like?
The meeting will be moderated by Małgorzata Bonikowska, the CIR president.
The conversation will be held in English.
LIVE TRANSMISSION – June 2nd, 5pm CEST on our Facebook profile: Centrum Stosunków Międzynarodowych